Keyword use makes up big chunks of any search engine optimization (SEO) techniques today. It tells the search engine about the contents of your site. SEO Keyword Research also connect your site to actual searches made by people on Google.
Thus, it helps your site become more visible on the web, which ultimately delivers more organic traffic to you.
But proper usage of keywords isn’t about simply thinking of one or few words to use repeatedly in your web contents. Its circles on proper SEO keyword research to find the best for your site. Also, it’s about incorporating keywords on your content properly. Aside from boosting your site, it also helps avoid penalties from Google because of keyword stuffing among other violations.
And that’s what you should learn to take full advantage of keywords for SEO this 2020.
Learn about SEO Keywords and use them for your Advantage properly
In SEO, keywords sum up the contents on your page or site. This helps search engine identify what your contents are all about. This ranks up your contents on relevant searches done by search engine users, so the search engine would provide relevant results for each search. Thus, hire an SEO expert who knows how to make the most out of keyword usage for your site today.
If you offer language lessons in Philippines, for example, “language classes” and “language courses” would fit as your SEO keywords. If somebody uses “language classes in Houston” on their Google search phrase, your contents or site would probably appear on the search results.
Be sure, however, to learn about these points in using keywords for SEO this 2019 properly:
Difference between Short Tail and Long Tail SEO Keywords
Keywords mainly fall on these two classifications this 2019. And they offer unique functions for SEO as well.
Short Tail Keywords
These are short keywords often comprised of the main idea of a content. The “language courses” and “language classes” examples above are both short tail keywords for language lesson services. They are often used on title tags, meta descriptions, heading and all throughout the article. They are even suitable for use on URLs.
Long Tail SEO Keywords
On the other hand, long tail keywords are more specific about the idea of an entire content or its parts. They are comprised of three words or more, and are generally used once or two times throughout the article.
For example, you want to hire SEO experts Philippines services, you would Google about “SEO experts in the Philippines” or “Philippine SEO experts”. That helps you yield specific results you need, instead of getting SEO experts from other places. In short, long tail keywords help your content to appear on highly relevant searches, thus they usually have high conversion rates.
Searching SEO Keywords
As mentioned earlier, you don’t simply think of any words and use it as your keywords. You should find keywords that search engine users often type in the search box. But be sure to pick SEO keywords with low competition rates to gain more organic traffic. Here’s how to do a proper search today:
- Use reliable SEO keyword tools which would help you in searching. A reputable example is the Google Keyword Planner, which help you yield data directly from Google itself. This lets you get vital details for a keyword, such as its click through rate (CTR) and search volume among other data. Use such data to gauge which keywords has the least competition, but with higher volume of searches.
- Take advantage of Google suggest feature in getting long tail keywords. Type your short tail keyword on the search box of Google, but do not press enter or click “search”. Instead, scroll the keywords Google will suggest. Those are keywords from Google itself; hence, you can trust them to work well.
- Find question keywords for articles and blog posts. People often use question keywords to find answer on Google. Following the example above, “How much language courses cost in Philippines?” is a suitable question keyword.
- If you find keywords manually, use SEO keywords finder for analysis. This will show you data of each keyword before you finally use them in your content.
Using SEO Keywords on your Content
After gathering keywords for your site in 2019, here are few points in using them efficiently:
- Use keywords on your URLs, title tag, meta description and headings. Yes, you should use general keywords for your website, but it’s best to come up with unique keywords for each content. These SEO keywords are what Google notice first; hence, be sure to use them properly.
- Do not simply stuff keywords in your content. First, use your main keyword on the first 150 words of your content. Then, use them every 250 to 300 words to avoid keyword stuffing, which is a foul for Google. Also, be sure your keyword makes sense in a sentence or paragraph, and observe correct grammar.
- It’s best to position your keywords towards the beginning or right at the start of a sentence. Middle or towards the end is acceptable, but avoid using it at the end part of a sentence. This is to avoid making your keywords appear like afterthoughts, or forcedly stuffed on a sentence.
- Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) keywords help avoids keyword stuffing, or overly repeating keywords in your article. These are synonymous words or phrases to your keywords which acts as substitute when you need to use them in a sentence. For example, instead of repeating “language courses in Philippines” multiple times, consider using “language lessons in Philippines” or “language learning courses in the Philippines” instead.
Keywords help your content connect with actual searches on Google this 2019. And expect it to remain significant for many years ahead. Thus, it’s wise to use them in boosting your site. Be sure, however, to search and use keywords properly for your advantage.
It’s about finding and using keywords which would guides people to your content. That said, it helps you gain more organic traffics, which have bigger potential to become actual sales. And if your site acquires more organic traffics because of SEO keywords, it would climb up the Google search result pages as well. That’s additional potential sales for you.
Thus, find reliable SEO experts who know how to use keywords skillfully. If you want reputable services in Davao, JeaniusHub is here for you. We have a team of Davao SEO experts who would proficiently incorporate keywords to your site today.
Tagalog SEO COURSE for Do you want to learn how to Amazon business to business work? In this article, you will learn valuable information about why we need to sell on amazon and start an amazon business to business. Amazon is famous for its customers because of its convenient, efficient, and excellent selling services. But Amazon
Learn Digital Marketing for Search engine optimization continues to flourish in the digital marketing field today. That is why Search Engine Optimization (SEO) training Philippines courses become more popular, especially for people who want to start working online.
Search about digital marketing strategies and you’ll gain dozens of suggestions and tips all over the web today. Many claims that some are better than others, and they’re usually backed by tons of details and data. Yes, those are helpful, but they’re confusing and you have to sort them out to see which digital marketing strategies really work. You want the methods that even the best digital marketing agency and expert use in their projects.
Digital marketing course Davao offers has complete and quality training for those who want to become an online marketer. This means you’d have a bridge towards earning great by working as a digital marketer. Note that it’s one of the most in-demand virtual job careers today, so there’s a lot of reasons for you to try. And these reasons circles on why companies invest big on digital marketing, as well as the perks digital marketers enjoy.
As of this writing, more than 169,000 cases and 6,500 deaths have been recorded worldwide. The COVID-19 have been classified as a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO) as well. Moreover, countries and cities have declared community quarantine or area lockdown for the safety of citizens. And that affects employees who need to go to work each day.
You cannot talk about online marketing without mentioning Google Ads or Google Ads Manager today. With the help of the Google Ads platform, Google Ads Expert, businesses and brands get an excellent chance to earn plenty of Pay per Click perks.